Friday, March 31, 2017

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING…



So I took a chance while Chuck was sleeping to check out the computer and sure enough it was on. I was tempted to pee on it, but my Mom might be upset. Of course that doesn’t always stop me, but I am so cute that she forgives me anyway. So I am stealing Chuck’s blog because he can’t have all of the fun. I deserve some of the spotlight just for putting up with him. The best thing about Chuck is he is a really sound sleeper. Many things go on around him and he doesn’t notice because he is asleep while I am wide awake checking things out. My normal position on our little Chihuahua dog bed is right on top of Chuck and Cayenne. This gives me a sense of power and I feel like I am in charge. Of course I don’t really care about stuff like that, but it sounds like something Chuck would say. Thank you for letting me “fill in” for the sleeping blogger. Don’t say anything ok?

LACEY
On Top Of the World
HE'S AWAKE ISN'T HE? HAS HE NOTICED ME YET?

No comments:

Post a Comment