Friday, March 17, 2017

THE LUCK OF THE CHIHUAHUA?

DON'T PINCH ME- I AM WEARING GREEN (+ I WILL BITE YOU)
As our Irish holiday is upon us, I thought this might be a good time to review how lucky I am. This year I will not be converting to being an Irish Chihuahua. I am just going to share in the luck of the Irish and hope that I don’t have to eat a shamrock to get it. (Unless Shamrocks taste like ham) I am so lucky that I have a good home and I get to do whatever I want even if I am not supposed to. I am free to howl at my leisure and run around like an idiot and I enjoy those moments. I am free to scarf my food and beg for more and I am free to steal from the other dogs when they aren’t looking. I am not saying there aren’t consequences to my sometimes awful behavior, but I am lucky in that I don’t have to care. Please enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day and I will share my Chihuahua luck with you. Who knows, you might start howling at work and steal your co-workers lunch and not even care if you get caught. That is the true spirit of this lucky holiday.

CHUCK

Lucky in Lots of Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment