Friday, January 10, 2020

DIFFICULT PATIENT

ME WITH THE NICE DR. CAMPBELL - NO MUZZLE


ME AFTER MY DRUG INTERACTION
My Mom took me to work with her last week so that Dr. Riecks could check me out. I have been limping and my front leg really hurts. He is a nice guy and I like him and stuff, but he is a Doctor and I am a naughty patient. The nurses trimmed my toenails and I tried to bite them, but they put that stupid muzzle on me. Then they sedated me and did something….who knows what? Anyway, I was still in a drugged stupor and my Mom made me go to the doggie Dermatologist next door. I have a little licking issue on my front legs and everyone thinks I might have an allergy or something. I got to see Dr. Jackie Campbell. She did not touch my toenails or manipulate my legs. She was super nice and I really liked her, then she gave me a shot. Well, she didn’t do it so I still like her, but one of her nurses did. On went the muzzle again! Really? My little bites are not a huge threat so I would think that people could just let me do it and get it out of my system. I hope they didn’t put a bad mark in my chart since I couldn’t actually do anything bad.

CHUCK
Not a patient patient

No comments:

Post a Comment