Friday, January 24, 2020

NO MORE CAR RIDES

SEE, I AM NOT BITING HIM.....I LIKE HIM!
Ok, I am done riding in the car. I have done all I can to make my Mom stop bringing me to her work. I howl the entire drive and I howl some more once I am at her place of employment. Did I mention that her place of employment involves Doctors and scary stuff? I was just here a few weeks ago and here I am again. Isn't this like jury duty where I already did my civic duty? Today I saw Dr. Riecks again. I really do like him. He is very gentle with me and knows my biting tendencies and plans accordingly. I also had to have a CT scan which stands for Chihuahua Testing. It would have been scary if I would have been awake, but I slept through the whole thing. I didn't get breakfast before I came so my Mom is trying to starve me into submission. What does she think? If I am super hungry I won't bite anyone? That makes no sense at all. I will keep you posted on my health status as I know some of you worry about me. I am a little bit of a medical disaster at times so I completely understand your concern. 

CHUCK
Dr. Riecks fan except for anything that makes me want to bite him!

I HAD TO WEAR MY PARKA BECAUSE IT WAS VERY COLD OUTSIDE
CHIHUAHUA ABUSE FOR SURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment