Friday, January 3, 2020

NEW YEAR- for you - not me!

THIS IS A PERFECT PICTURE OF MY LIFE
This New Year's thing is a great opportunity to make plans for all of you people who want to make changes in your life and to improve certain areas of your life. That is great for you. I personally don't want to make any changes in my life. I have no goals this year to make any changes. I like my social schedule, my food plan, and my sleeping schedule. Go ahead with your plans and goals and I will cheer you on. It will be very relaxing for me not to have any pressure to achieve any goals so I will have plenty of energy to be your New Years Chihuahua cheerleader. 

CHUCK
Goal-less 

2 comments:

  1. RAH, RAH for Chuck! I always resolve to make no resolutions for the New Year, that way I can't fail. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete