Friday, January 17, 2020

Year of the RAT?

MY YEAR, MY BLANKET, MY HAM!!!! 
I was told that this is the year of the RAT. I don't get it. Why would a rat get recognition for a whole year? I know there is also a year of the DOG, but that is way too general in my ever-humble opinion. I am thinking that next year will be the year of the CHIHUAHUA. Think about celebrating ME for a whole year. The focus will be on cuteness, lovability, and more cuteness.  The negative parts would be the unnecessary incessant barking, the peeing issues when it is cold outside, the need for food more often than is recommended, and the occasional accidental biting disorder that many of us share.  I think if we promote this like the news promotes stories, we will be fine. We will just leave out the negative stuff and focus on the positive things. No need to call attention to stuff that we will deny anyway!

CHUCK
The year of the HAM DOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment