Friday, July 4, 2014

RED WHITE AND CHUCK

Happy 4th of July to all of my friends! While I know there are many festivities and things happening on the big day, I myself will be manning the barbeque. Of course you are all invited to watch my grill magic and I might share some of my grilled food with you. I will then make a monster of a potato salad and I will be making a homemade cheesecake as well. Then to top everything off, I will light up some little Chihuahua size fireworks and set them off for all to see!
The above was an example of my overactive imagination and my secret fantasies that don’t always receive publicity. I don’t suppose it is very realistic to assume that I could actually reach the barbeque and that there would be any potatoes left to make a salad after I snarfed them all up. And please, do you think I would share any of my cheesecake with you? I am all into the holiday spirit, but it doesn’t make me any less of a selfish **$#@!
So Happy 4th of July and may all of your firework/food fantasies come true!

CHUCK

Little Sparkler
My Mom stuck a flag in the picture 'cus of the holiday and all,
not that it's edible, I already tried, it's not. It looks like candy to me what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment