Friday, August 8, 2014

BUNNY LUV!

We are going to skip our educational blog this week so that I can share with you a bunny story. You remember my friend Petey from a previous blog…well like me, he had to have a surgery, though he only had one and I have had four. I win. Anyway, he had a little bump on his side and it had to be removed. This wasn’t done at Colorado CanineOrthopedics, but at a regular veterinary clinic that welcomes bunnies in their clinic. Not that my good Doctors wouldn’t want to help, but they thought that little Petey needed bunny experts on this one. He did really well and was even given a little after surgery bunny shirt to wear while he healed. Of course, like me he is not super well behaved so he had his shirt off in no time and was running around naked! He got some special medicine and I must say it was nice seeing someone other than me having to take medication and have a bunch of hair shaved off. Petey still looked pretty cute, but that whole shave thing is not a good look for me. He is healing well and his prognosis is good. What would we in the animal world do without the people who help us? We would be in trouble that is for sure. If you didn’t know me very well, you might think that I am graciously giving thanks to veterinarians with no selfish thoughts at all. Those of you who know me, know that I am looking for some serious snackage the next time I go see one of my Doctors. Just a hint, Pupperoni is always good medicine!

Chuck

Hippity Hop
      
Did they give you a Pupperoni? Don't lie, I can smell it on your breath! 
                 Dang it Petey. You've got carrots and lettuce and all that
           'bunny' crap to eat. You should have saved it for ME. 
This is the last blog I'm going to write about you…I thought you were my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment