Friday, September 25, 2015

EXECUTIVE DECISIONS

Most of you know that my Mom works for Colorado Canine Orthopedics and Rehab. Dr. Bauer is a great guy and the practice owner. He was so kind to invite me to one of the group meetings. He and I shared the spotlight for the productive staff discussions. I was more than happy to share some of the things that I would like to implement for the practice and the staff. These are small changes, but I think they will be an effective addition to an already great business.

DR. BAUER AND I GOING OVER MY BUSINESS PLANS
My first directive is to offer nap time to all staff, doctors, patients and their owners. We already have dog beds in the exam rooms. I say we build on this and increase the number and size of beds throughout the building. (Everyone gets their own special blanket to hide under when there is anything stressful going on at the work place)

My next excellent suggestion is to offer sedation to the pet parents while their pet is having surgery. Think what a nice atmosphere this would be with the pet owners feeling no stress or worry while we take excellent care of their pet. I think people will really like this!

I think that there should be mandatory belly rubs for all staff members so that they will know that they are loved!

It would be nice for me as part of the team to have my own treat jar. I don’t think that is asking too much do you?

HERE I AM WITH DR. RIECKS, DR. BAUER AND BECKY
(WE LOOK LIKE WE ARE IN CHARGE HUH?)
These are just a few of the agenda items that Dr. Bauer will put into place shortly. He knows great ideas especially when they come from me!!

CHUCK

Corporate Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment