Friday, July 1, 2016

LOTS IN COMMON...?

As the 4th of July nears, I would like to take this opportunity to give you my comparison study of myself and fireworks. With much wisdom, I have put this little list together to show you all the ways that I am like a firework.
         
I am an excellent source of fun and entertainment, but can be dangerous if not handled properly!

My face inspires wonder and awe and lots of OOOOH’s and AHHHHH’s wherever I go!

I am fast and can go off without any notice, often scaring those around me!

I can get all of the dogs in the neighborhood to start barking incessantly!

Like fireworks, I often inspire food gatherings whenever I am present.

Loud noises come out of me often and that is all I am saying about that….


Please remember me this 4th of July when you are grocery shopping for the little fireworks party that you are inviting me to, I do like ham and anything else that goes with it!
HERE I AM WITH MY LITTLE CHUCK SIZE PAPER PLATES
WAITING FOR THEM TO BE FULL OF FOOD....
AFTER THE FIREWORKS SHOW OF COURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment