Friday, December 16, 2016

CHUCK'S HOLIDAY BAKE SHOP- YUM

I GOT ALL MY STUFF...NOW I NEED AN APRON AND A LITTLE CHEF HAT PLEASE!
I have decided to do a little baking for Christmas this year. I have never done this before, but I am confident that my love for food will lead me to success. I would like to hand out my little baked creations to my friends as a holiday gift, but I am concerned that my baked goods might not make it to their intended recipients. I am fairly sure that I will consume everything that I bake. It is going to smell good and be all hot and yummy coming out of the oven and then I will start to drool and I won’t be able to control myself. I am going to try out my baking skills anyway and I will at least share with you some of my ideas even if you don’t get to try them…..

Chuck’s Christmas Muffin Surprise
These muffins will have all kinds of tasty stuff in them starting with apples, bananas, some special spices and ham….YUM

Chuck’s Little Christmas Cookies
These cookies will be shaped like little Chihuahuas wearing Santa hats and they will taste like butter, honey and ham…..YUM

Chuck’s Ho Ho Ho Pumpkin Pie
This is not your usual pumpkin pie. This one has some special ingredients that will wow your senses! Of course there will be pumpkin then I will add some carrots, Pupperoni dog treats, chicken broth and ham…..DOUBLE YUM
I know you are drooling right now. Me too!

CHUCK

THIS WHOLE BAKING THING MIGHT TAKE TOO LONG...
I AM HUNGRY NOW!
Short Little Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment