Friday, August 4, 2017

3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT

I EVEN HAVE A BASEBALL SHIRT!
My parents snuck off to go to a baseball game and they didn’t take me with them. I am a little bit miffed (whatever that means) and I don’t think I will talk to them for a few days just so they get the message of my miffedness. I could have thrown the first pitch, eaten a hot dog, slurped a beer or just enjoyed the noise of the crowd. I could have spent time in the dugout. That sounds like a good place for a dog don’t you think? If they are going to leave me at home, they should at least keep their plans a secret so I don’t end up feeling rejected. At least they didn’t take one of the other dogs. That would have really gotten me in a little Chihuahua uproar! I am going to insist on attending the next sporting event. I don’t care what it is. Hockey would be fine because I could put on some little skates. Basketball would be ok even if I might be too short to participate. I am not sure about soccer as I might get kicked, but they still have hot dogs don’t they? I am a versatile guy and not super picky about my social life. I don’t get out much and I think it is time for me to expand my adventures. It is time to come out from under the blanket and explore the world. Actually, I think it is time for a nap first and then I will be well rested!
CHUCK
Take me out to the ball game.......When I get up from my nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment