Friday, September 15, 2017

Blog letter to my parents....

YOU CAN SEE ME RIGHT?
Can you not hear me scratching and wailing and crying in here? I seem to get forgotten in the closet more times than I should. I am not saying I can’t ever be forgotten. For instance, if one of the dog food bins is left open, you can forget about me all night long until breakfast comes around. You can leave me in the closet if there is a scary person in my house. That would be ok, but when there is no entertainment in there or any fear factors, you need to let me out when I am done eating. The absence of my slurping and gulping noises should give you a clue that I am finished eating and am ready to retire under my blanket. My blog fans will rise up and protest how I am being mistreated so you better pay attention to me!!! Thank you, my fans for watching out for me as I would do for you if I actually cared about anyone but myself.  It is the thought that counts, right?

CHUCK
Ready to come out now!

I AM STILL IN HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment