Friday, November 17, 2017

NO BLOG FOR YOU!


CAN YOU HEAR ME MEDITATING? I WISH YOU COULD HEAR ME EATING!!!!
You will just have to wait until Thanksgiving Day to get a blog from me. I am hunkered down and waiting for the feast so the creative juices just aren’t built up yet. Juices- that reminds me of turkey juices or gravy or something yummy. I am unable to utilized my creative skills when I am so focused on the coming feast. So forgive me for my laziness and lack of responsibility. I just need this little break and meditation. Instead of saying OOOOhhMM, I say YYYUUUUmmmmm. Hey it works for me. Be ready for Turkey Day. I promise you a blog that will make your mouth water. Just saying it is making my mouth water. Do you see what I mean? No focus!

CHUCK

Fake Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment