Friday, May 18, 2018

HIGH RISE

LOOK HOW TALL I APPEAR TO BE!!!


So there are some ginormous dog beds at my house. The big dogs all get on them and sleep and drool and stuff. Recently these beds have been stacked up so they are one tall bed. It is now my favorite thing (next to ham). I like to race like a speeding Chihuahua bullet and jump onto the big, high bed! Then I do my weird dig thing and I scratch the whole bed. I might look silly doing it, but I don’t care. This is like my own high-rise condo or a high lookout place to see the scenery. I feel taller just telling you about it. Take some time today to find a high place where you can enjoy the scenery. If the scenery isn’t good then you can dig around like I do and see if you find something good!
I'M  DIGGIN' THIS!!!

CHUCK
High Digger

No comments:

Post a Comment