Friday, June 29, 2018

DRESS UP FOR THE HOLIDAY!

YEAH, YEAH, LAUGH ALL YOU WANT!
MY BISCUIT IS ON ITS WAY TO MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW!
We have another holiday approaching which means it is time to dress me up in something silly and parade me in front of the camera. I am not too proud to have my picture taken wearing silly stuff because I get biscuits every time a photo is snapped. So, you better bet that I am ready, willing and able to be stupid. I perk right up when the camera is out. Sometimes my Mom is texting or talking on the phone and I think it is camera time. False alarm and I crawl back under my blanket. I figure it is my job to entertain you all so I will sacrifice my dignity and be happy about my treats. Anyway, the fourth of July represents hot dogs, barbeque and potato chips. I know there is some bigger meaning, but I am not really interested in that. If I have to wear something silly, I don’t want to have to think too hard about the countries’ independence. I am dependent on the above- mentioned food and that is that! Enjoy your holiday and whatever it represents to you. You might want to wear something silly and see if you get some snacks for your efforts. 

CHUCK
American Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment