Friday, July 26, 2019

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

DON'T GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT YOUR RAIN PONCHO!!!!

If I wanted this much rain, I would live in Oregon or Washington. Those places are used to having lots of rain. They probably have boats instead of cars and they probably all have big dogs who like getting wet. I ran outside last night and got soaked. I was only out for a nano-second before I figured out there was a torrential downpour and I was unpleasantly surprised. I ran back in the house and I figured that I could just pee somewhere else. How am I supposed to sit out on the front porch and sip a beer when there is a small hurricane? I have my raincoat ready and now I just have to get some galoshes for small dogs who don’t want their feet to get wet!

CHUCK
Webbed Footed Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment