Friday, December 13, 2019

WHAT A DOG WANTS

If you are struggling with what to buy your dog for Christmas, I have a few suggestions....
Food is always a winner. I am a big fan of ham, but your personal pup might like sausage, chicken or some other snacky meats. When it comes to toys, we like anything that squeaks or holds treats. If you have a cat, you can just give them the wrapping paper from my gift. We also like the treats that you get so don't forget to share your snacks, beer and chips that come in those pretty gift boxes. I can tear through one of those in about three minutes. Sometimes there is a canned ham in there. If there is, I have to get assistance getting it open. So this dog also wants a can opener!!!

Chuck
Gift Basket of Stuff
THIS WAS ONE OF MY BETTER HOLIDAY OUTFITS DON'T YOU THINK





No comments:

Post a Comment