Friday, May 3, 2013

Cat - O - strophic


I love cats, they like to be chased. At least I think they like me chasing them. I have a few cats in my family and they see me and run the other way. This is their cat-like invitation for me to chase them. Instead of barking, they make this hissing noise which means they are excited to see me. Their fur raises up on their back end which means they are trying to appear bigger than me which gives me a bigger target to chase. Aren’t cats cool? They also do this swiping thing with their paws when they get cornered. I am not sure what that means since that is when my Mom snatches me up and removes me from the game of chase. How unfair is that? It is like the cat is winning by default. Did I mention that I like stealing cat food? That is super fun as well and those cats are so nice to share.

Chuck
Beeline for the Feline

Lucas & I are friends but he doesn't run from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment