Friday, April 25, 2014

WICKER IS A FOOD GROUP RIGHT?

Wrong, according to all the people who freaked out about me this week. For those of you who follow Colorado Canine Orthopedics & Rehab on Facebook, you got the early scoop on my adventures for this week. If you didn’t get the news, I was once again brought in to the Veterinary Specialty Center with a little emergency. The other night, I feasted on a piece of wicker that I found in my Mom’s closet. Since she left the door open, I was free to grab some little pieces for a snack. My Mom caught me chewing and tried to pry it out of my mouth, but she was unsuccessful. A few nights later, I didn’t feel very good. My throat was swollen and my Mom was calling her Doctor friends to see what was wrong with me again…. I got to visit the hospital and got some good drugs and while I was in happy drug land, Dr. McReynolds looked down my throat. He couldn’t find anything, but I got some other drugs and now my Mom has to keep an eye on me. She was sure that I had that piece of wicker stuck in my throat and that I was going to have to have surgery again…..I was upset at first because Dr. Hines is usually my guy, but Dr. McReynolds is really nice too, even though he stuck something down my throat. I will not hold that against him since he was trying to help me. I get passed around that hospital like a cheap Chihuahua. You would think that I have a lot of medical issues. Anyway, I feel better and I guess I am not supposed to eat wicker. Whatever, I am sure that I will find something else to replace it with.

Chuck-

Sicker from Wicker
                                             
This is me with one of my most devoted fans plus she's a really good dog nurse
 and I can always use a few of those in my life.

Normally I don't just kiss any doctor willy-nilly but Dr. McReynolds really helped me out this time
just don't call me a basket case.

No comments:

Post a Comment