Friday, March 4, 2016

SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER!

SEE THIS TOY IS REALLY BIG....
I know that you think that I am just a little dog who really doesn’t know much, but I am way smarter than I look. Take for instance my knowledge of fine foods. I am a small furry encyclopedia of food information. I know more about food than most, but I refuse to share my knowledge as I prefer to keep my food to myself. I might not be so great at math, but I am able to figure out how many treats can fit in my treat ball. That way I know when one of those before mentioned treats is missing which means that one of my little friends was following me around hoping that I would miss one. Well it happens sometimes and I am not happy about it. I do also know that size is important. When it comes to my toys, there are some that are the perfect size for me and others that are almost bigger than I am. Don’t get me wrong, I will play with just about any toy, but when I am carrying it in my mouth and running around like an idiot, the big toys can be a bit cumbersome for my fast little self. The smaller- my size toys are better for me to carry and keep to myself. I just sometimes like the challenge of the big toys. Do you do this in your life too? Do you have aspirations of having bigger and better when the small stuff might be a better fit for you? I’m just asking. You don’t even have to answer. No judgments here…..(unless you steal the treats from my ball, then all bets are off)

CHUCK

Smaller and Smarter
THIS TOY IS MORE MY SIZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment