Friday, March 11, 2016

THIS IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT......

This is a public service announcement from ME…..
This is the weekend that we all have to turn our internal and external clocks to another time. Why you ask? I am just the announcer not the person who made up this ridiculous rule. Because of this weird and unjustified rule, I will lose an hour of my precious sleep time on Sunday. Yes, you heard right: a whole hour. This is devastating to me since that will put me at about 22 hours of sleep instead of my usual 23. I will be a mess for about a week wondering if it is time for breakfast when it is still dark or dinner when the sun is still hanging out in the sky. I will be unable to know when to bark for my scheduled barks that will now be at a different time. I am a dog on a schedule. If you mess with my schedule, you are asking for some bad behavior and an overall snarky attitude. Maybe you can change your clock, but I shouldn’t have to change mine. This is just a suggestion, but maybe we could have Chuck time. It would never change. It would always be time for a meal. Breakfast or dinner, you choose. That is what I am setting my clock to. I encourage you to do the same!


CHUCK

Founder of Chuck Time
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE TIME ANYWAY SO I CAN'T PARTICIPATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment