Friday, January 6, 2017

NEW BEHAVIOR...UNKNOWN CAUSE

Sometimes I think it is kind of funny to start a new thing that makes my parents frown and makes my dog friends irritated. These little new behaviors just come to me out of nowhere and become my new habits. I know this drives everyone crazy because they think they have seen all that I have to show them and then I throw in something new. My newest thing goes like this….. When my Mom comes to get us out of our little pen to go into the bathroom for our nightly sleep time, she carries us one at a time. She usually takes Cayenne first and then comes back. If she tries to pick up Lacey before me, I will try to bite Lacey as she is on her way up and out. You are wondering why would I do that? The truth is, who knows? I just come up with these new snarky behaviors because that is what I do. This blog is just to share with you my latest and greatest behaviors because I know that you kind of look up to me. I am glad to be your role model of bad behavior.

CHUCK

King Pen
HERE'S AN IDEA...
WHY DON'T YOU JUST PICK ME UP FIRST? HMMMMM?

No comments:

Post a Comment