Friday, January 27, 2017

TURN UP THE HEAT....please

When it is cold outside, I always look for heat wherever I can find it. Normally I am under my blanket, but when it is treat ball time, I dash out from under my blanket and create some heat by pushing my ball around. This works until all of the treats are gone. Then I have to do something else. I know people often underestimate the smartness of us dogs, but we are pretty intelligent. For instance, we know when the heater comes on in the house and we move to the nearest heating vent. I like the ones that come out of the wall whereas Cayenne likes to sit right on top of the floor vents. I would like my body to be warm and am not a big fan of heating up my under parts if you know what I mean. I know there are many smart things that we dogs do and I will frequently bring them up for you in case you forget. Do you ever sit in front of the heating vent? Just curious.

CHUCK

HVAC Professional
THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ME HERE!
GET YOUR OWN VENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment