Friday, June 16, 2017

BIG DOG BLOG



The big dogs are stealing the blog for the week. While Chuck was running around chasing his treat ball, the big dogs decided to take to the keyboard and do a little summary of their feelings for Chuck.
Here are just a few of their shared thoughts and feelings regarding the famous blogger…

Serra: “Chuck is really small, but he eats like a cow”







 Bleu: “I try to pretend he isn’t there, but he keeps bugging me and bugging me until I can't take it anymore and I have to bark at him. Very annoying!”


 Buddy: “I don’t mind him I guess, but when he runs under my legs it kind of freaks me out and then I need therapy.”





Clayton: “He stays under his blanket most of the time, but when he does come out I wish he would go back in.”





Buck: “I know we were puppies together, but he was a little jerk then and he is a little jerk now. I turned out great so we know that he is the one who has a problem. “





Thank you for letting us share our deepest feelings for our furry friend Chuck. Please just don’t tell him anything ok? He can be super snarky when he is mad you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment