Friday, January 26, 2018

EARLY DOG GETS THE BLOG

SEE, I AM CUTE WITHOUT ALL OF THE SNARKINESS!
Chuck was super lazy this week so I decided to steal his blog and share some shocking statistics with you about him. 

99% of the time, he is a bed hog
99.9% of the time, he thinks super highly of himself
110% of the time, he is kind of a little jerk

These are just a few facts that I wanted to share with you. With all of the above, I still love the guy and appreciate his little personality treasures. However, I would like to tell you why you would like me better. Ok, here goes…

I am a little princess
I am very snuggley
I like to play ball and it doesn’t have to have treats in it. 
I may be a little yippy sometimes, but at least you know that I am paying attention. 
You can cut my toenails, and I won’t bite you. 

I just wanted to share this stuff with you cause who knows when I will get to steal his blog again. Did I also tell you how possessive he is? If not, he is. 

CAYENNE
The Unsung Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment