Thursday, February 1, 2018

SUPER-BOWL OF FOOD!

JUST WAITING FOR THE HAM BOWL TO START- I MEAN SUPER HAM BOWL!
As the Super Bowl approaches, I would like to point out that New England is famous for its clam chowder and Philadelphia is known for its Philly steak sandwiches. These both sound appealing to me, but I would like to know when the HAM team will be playing in the big game. I will for sure eat the steak sandwich this go- round and I will certainly lap up the chowder, but I think a giant ham sandwich with a side of potato chips is a sure winner. I am not sure who the ham team is and I really don’t care who wins or loses as long as I get my sandwich. Please root for the ham team next year and make sure that they are in the game and giving me what I want. Thank you sports fans for having my back! 

CHUCK
Ham Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment