Friday, July 27, 2018

CHIHUAHUA ROLL

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LOOK LIKE IF I WERE AN ALLIGATOR....ONLY MORE HANDSOME!!

The other night my Mom decided to clip my toenails. Well what FUN that was! She starts by putting a muzzle on me and then proceeds to hack at my toenails with some barbaric clippers. During this fun Mom and Me time, I decided that my nails are just fine as they are. I tried to bite through the muzzle which didn’t work and then I started doing the alligator roll. This is a fairly effective technique designed to confuse and annoy the nail trimmer. Thank goodness I saw this on a National Geographic show and I knew that I too could be an alligator if necessary. Maybe my Mom will think twice before subjecting me to the brutal nail trim. This little alligator would bite her too if she would take off the stupid muzzle!

CHUCK
Swamp Creature

No comments:

Post a Comment