Friday, July 20, 2018

FOOD INVESTIGATION

THIS IS A SERIOUS CASE OF SOMETHING...
I would like to report a discrepancy in the amount of food I am receiving. It appears that Cayenne might be receiving more food in her dish than me which is unacceptable. This has launched a full-scale investigation and it looks like the corruption may go all the way to the top! (my Mom and Dad) Now I know you might be saying that Cayenne is a little bit bigger than me, but these little details are just a distraction from the main issue. I need equal grub! That being said, I have enlisted a top investigative team to come in to my house and count the vegetables in each dish and measure the ham amounts as well. This should take care of the problem and if it doesn’t, I will be pressing charges. This should be a lesson to everyone, do not skimp on the Chihuahua’s food! Especially this one. Other dogs might be more forgiving than I am, but they need to stand up for themselves. Let everyone know that they can’t get away with this and I am glad I was able to bring this to the attention of someone who might care! I am not sure who that is, but if you are out there, don’t be shy! Raise an uproar! Bark until you receive your fair share!!!

CHUCK
Lead Investigator

EXHIBIT A- CAYENNE'S DISH IS ON THE RIGHT.
DO YOU SEE THE GLARING INJUSTICE?

No comments:

Post a Comment