Friday, October 19, 2018

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!

WHAT NOISE SHOULD I BE MAKING HERE?
I am a fierce swamp creature! Be afraid, be very afraid! This is a good look for me don’t you think? These sharp teeth could easily tear into some ham if you know what I mean. I wouldn’t like to be made into shoes though, so I don’t think that I will wear this outfit very often. It is fun during the Halloween season to explore your inner alligator and be free to express yourself at a Halloween gathering. Maybe no one will recognize your true identity. Think how fun that would be. Unless people were talking badly about you, not knowing you were you. Or mistaking you for something else and turning you into a pair of men’s loafers! With this inspiring blog, you need to go out and get yourself a cool costume!

CHUCK
Alligator Incognito

No comments:

Post a Comment