Friday, October 12, 2018

THE GREAT PUMPKIN

I STILL LOOK COOL THOUGH....... RIGHT?
OK I am not sure about being a pumpkin. I mean what is the value in that. Pumpkins don’t have great personalities and they don’t do social stuff. There is no comparison between me and a pumpkin. I don’t have orange hair and I don’t sit around in a patch waiting for someone to take me home. I don’t scare small children, oh wait, maybe that is something that we have in common. The only reason I am glad to be a pumpkin is that surely someone will feed me one of the many pumpkin option foods!!! I think I am going to Starbucks now for my Pumpkin Spiced Latte. All that was accomplished here was making me hungry and fat!!

CHUCK
Chuck O Lantern
DON'T BE TRYING TO MAKE A PIE OUT OF ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment