Friday, February 8, 2019

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE....

OK, WHERE IS IT?

EVERYONE ELSE, GO AWAY!!!

CAYENNE IS STILL TRYING TO STEAL MY WARM AND FUZZY MOMENT!


BEST MOMENT EVER UNTIL MY HAM SHOWS UP!
I just want you to take a moment and think about the little things in life. There are so many things that I look forward to every day. Especially food, but since I am not allowed to eat all of the time, I have to look for a few other things to enjoy until my next meal shows up. Every morning I wake up to my Mom moving me to my pen. When this happens, my fuzzy bag is in the dryer for about 5 minutes. I wait patiently for someone to bring it to me all nice and toasty warm. This is a special moment that lasts about 10 minutes, then my breakfast is ready. Do you see how these little distractions can add a little bit of happiness to your daily routine? I highly recommend putting a blanket in the dryer and wrapping yourself up in it until someone brings you your breakfast!!! Give it a try!

CHUCK
Warm and Fluffy

1 comment: