Friday, February 1, 2019

WHO GETS CHUCK'S SUPPORT?

SOMETHING IS MISSING BESIDES THE BRONCOS....WHERE ARE MY CHIPS?
What is the deal? I only have a Broncos' jersey so they need to be in the BIG GAME. I don’t want to spend any of my ham budget on jerseys for some team in another state. The Rams: are they a big 4 -wheel drive truck or a mega big sheep with round horns? How am I supposed to cheer for a sheep? The Patriots: not likely. The way my Dad talks about the Brady guy on that team, they are cheaters and some other words that are not allowed on my PC blog. I guess I will fake enthusiasm for the sheep or the cheaters just so I can get some much -deserved potato chips and maybe a little slurp of beer. I may just cheer for the commercials and call it good!

CHUCK
Bronco fan due to clothing……and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment