Friday, March 15, 2019

I'M A WEE BIT SOMETHING....

For St. Patrick’s Day I could be a wee bit Irish, but I am more a wee bit naughty. Is there a day of celebration for naughtiness? It could be called St. Chuck’s Day. That is a good name and there could be hats and parties with outfits and stuff. There could be bars that have “Chuck Beers” and pretzels or maybe ham sandwiches. I for one would be in favor of such a holiday. There seems to be a special day for everything. There is National Donut Day, Pancake Day, Pie Day and a bunch of others that don’t even involve food. The non-food ones are really pointless! Anyway, if you are interested in Naughty St. Chuck’s Day, please call your local decision makers and tell them that you want ME to have my own holiday. 
HAPPY NAUGHTY ST. CHUCK'S DAY!
COULD YOU PLEASE BRING ME MY HAM SANDWICH OR BEER AND PRETZELS?

CHUCK
Top of the morning dog

No comments:

Post a Comment