Friday, March 22, 2019

SPRING CHICKEN

HAVE YOU SEEN SPRING YET? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.

As I trudge through the snow in my chicken outfit, I am reminded that Spring is just around the corner. Which corner? I don’t know, maybe the one behind the giant snow drift. It seems unbelievable to me that there is warm weather on its way. Why is it waiting? Why can’t it come now? This cold and snowy stuff is upsetting to my delicate little paws. I would like to go outside more, but my feet are frozen as soon as I exit my house. Let alone other parts of my nearly hairless body. I need a full, fluffy, giant fleece parka with attached booties just to make a little run around my yard. I will keep looking for spring, but if you see it first, please tell it to come to my house please!

CHUCK
Sick of Winter!!!!!
THIS CHICKEN IS COLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment