Friday, June 28, 2019

A NEW TOY FOR CHUCK?

SUPER CUTE!!!

Summer might finally show up! I know this because all of the little animals are running around and enjoying the nicer weather. Keep in mind, we have had snow and rain which is not the normal introduction to summer. I love to look at the little cows and the baby horses, but my favorite are the baby bunnies. I think they look like the most fun and they are closer to my size than the other animals. If they step on me, I won’t die. Plus, they are really cute and fuzzy. I am confused as to why they don’t want to play with me. I am a fun dog who only bites people and I would be a great friend to have. Sure I would chase them and bark and do other dog stuff, but it is all in fun. It’s not like they are baby pigs and I would be trying to chase my dinner! If you see a baby bunny, make sure you tell them how cool and fun I am.
IF MY EARS WERE JUST A LITTLE LONGER.....

CHUCK
Hoppin down the bunny trail

No comments:

Post a Comment