Friday, June 7, 2019

WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS OF ME. I THOUGHT IT WOULD FIT WELL WITH THIS BLOG!

Some people complain about their neighbors because they are noisy or smelly or obnoxious. These are all good reasons to be annoyed by anyone living near your space. In my case, I have some noisy, smelly and semi- obnoxious neighbors who just like to get me barking. There are a bunch of them, you could even call them a herd. They spend lots of time at the fence near my house, just staring in my direction. I am not sure what they want, but then they make the weirdest noises and then I have to bark to let them know that they are bothering me. Then they wander off only to show up again later. They have never brought me a present or invited me over for dinner so I haven’t invited them either. I think it is best if we just stay on our own sides of the fence.

WE WISH WE WEREN’T YOUR NEIGHBORS



We love to roam the wide -open spaces with our family. We enjoy quality time together and some good grass. We like to spend time at the fence and visit with each other, but there is an annoying little dog across the road who can bark until the cows come home (pardon the pun). He is super irritating and we all love it when he is napping or eating and not barking. We don’t plan on ever inviting him over because he annoys us and because we would probably step on him. Accidentally of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment