Friday, July 17, 2020

GREEN GRASS

FIRST THING IN THE MORNING - GOOD SMELLS!

AFTERNOON- GOOD SMELLS!
When the grass is green, I can smell all of the best smells.  Summer has such great smells. Sometimes I can smell the neighbor's barbeque as if it were in my own yard. It makes me want to sneak out of the house and go visit them for a while. Of course, I would get in lots of trouble, but I think it would be worth it. Their grass smells different from mine depending on how many dogs they have. I think it is funny how we dogs are able to differentiate all the other dogs just by smelling the grass. How funny would it be if people did that too? You would see people out smelling their lawns to see who has been there. You should try it. It makes you a "nose detective" just like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment