Friday, November 22, 2013

A Turkey For You and a Turkey For ME!


I want to paws for a moment and talk about Thanksgiving. It is a time for being thankful for all that we have been blessed with. It is not just about food. Right! It is all about food. This year, I have my own little Turkey-Day dinner complete with a little salad and a Chuck sized pumpkin pie. I will probably not even stop to say the blessing or even count my blessings. I will dive right in and show that little Turkey who is boss. There will be no Turkey carving needed on my behalf. I am like my own little carving knife with my little sharp teeth. Keep your hands and feet out of my way! I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and gets to enjoy a nice dinner. You just can’t have any of mine! Get your own!
Happy Thanksgiving

Chuck
Cuisin-Art

                                 I don't know what Cornish Hen means but I'll snarf it


Pre mini turkey demolition, I mean dinner

Handsome me sporting a bib


No comments:

Post a Comment