Friday, November 15, 2013

Well-deserved break….


I am really sleepy this week. I spent the weekend at Aunt Chris’s house with all of my favorite toys and I got home and played with all of my favorite toys. Life is busy. Sometimes I think I need a little break from all of the activity. I am only getting about 20 hours of sleep and if I don’t get 23 hours, I am just no fun. It can just be difficult being a popular Chihuahua blogger. Everyone expects so much from me and sometimes I just want to sleep in my bag and not come out (except for food of course). So, this brief little discussion is my blog for the week. Forgive me if I am just too sleepy to put very much into it. I promise that next week I will be more enthusiastic

Chuck
Don’t Wake Me Up Before You Go Go……

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment