Friday, December 13, 2013

BRRRRRRRRRR…..It’s Cold!

I don’t mind a few snowy days as long as I don’t have to participate. I am not a skier or a snowboarder so I will just look out the window! Well unfortunately with the snow come some really cold temperatures! This seems to be something that I can’t just observe from my window because it is too cold to sit there. The dog door is practically frozen shut so even if I wanted to go out, it isn’t going to happen. I need my blankets in the dryer more often and I think that I would just crawl in the dryer if it meant keeping warm! I am not traveling right now since my Mom doesn’t want me in the car cause she thinks it is too cold out, well I think she is right! I don’t need to go anywhere! The other day, I was running around the house and I wanted my Mom to know how frustrated I am by the weather so I pooped on her bed. Instead of being sympathetic, she was really mad! You would think that she would be more understanding with my stress, but not so much! I guess I will have to find another way to express myself. Do you have any ideas that don’t involve poop?

Chuck

Chilly Dog!          
This is my favorite coat. Do you think it makes my head look too big?

No comments:

Post a Comment