Friday, December 27, 2013

Tell me it’s not over!

I’m still wearing my Christmas bib waiting for more food to arrive from Santa. Surely it isn’t just one day of fun, festivities, presents and food. According to the Chihuahua calendar, this is a weeklong event. Each day there should be food o plenty and a different present for me every few hours or so. Please tell me if my information is wrong. Actually don’t tell me if I am wrong because I won’t believe you. I think the world should operate by my schedule. Think how much happier everyone would be… Sleep, wake up, eat, sleep, play, snack, sleep, eat, play before dinner, eat, and sleep! See what I mean? That is the Chuck’s holiday or any day schedule. Feel free to use it if you would like. You can also add the present option somewhere between eating and sleeping. You choose!  I think you will see that your life becomes less stressful and it will feel more like Christmas 364 other days of the year!!!

Chuck

Holiday Hero     
See, no stains yet. How about a juicy pork chop or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment