Friday, December 6, 2013

Life is a ball of treats!

One of my favorite things in life is my treat ball. I wait and wait FOREVER and then it is finally time. The ball comes out, the treats go in and I push that thing around on the floor until all of the snacks are gone. If someone would let me, I could do this all day long. It is kind of cool that I am exercising and eating at the same time. You should try it! You could jog and snack or ride a bike while eating a sandwich or shove a candy bar in your mouth while doing a yoga class. These are all just some suggestions for you that could make exercise a little bit more fun! I also think my treat ball is an example of how you need to live your life. You push it around and around and if you persist, good things fall out of it and land in your mouth. In life, sometimes you have to push for things you want, be patient and wait for the spoils! Did I just say that I am spoiled? Oh, maybe not, I just used that word in a different way. Anyway, find your treat ball and wait for amazing things to fall out!

Chuck
Life Philosopher 


I can totally handle this Mom just fill it up.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment