Friday, February 9, 2018

GENEROUS? BLOGGER

HERE SHE IS - JUST GETTING STARTED

I am willingly giving my blog to Lacey this week. Ok, she isn’t getting to write it, that would be my job, but she is the star of the blog. I know that she bugs me and stuff, but she had a rough time before coming to my house. I was very lucky from the start and had a good home and good parents, but Lacey came from Mill Dog Rescue. The really nice and wonderful people from the rescue saved her from a horrible life in a kennel. I try to be a little bit nicer to her when I am not being selfish because she deserves some happiness. She had never before had a toy or slept in a comfy dog bed and that is super sad. Now that she has had the good life for a few years now, she loves the dog beds and the toys. Once she gets a toy in her mouth, she runs around and won’t put it down. (not even for ham- can you believe it?) She makes little noises while carrying the toy and it is super funny. I don’t laugh out loud because I don’t want to offend her, but we are all laughing inside our heads. If you are thinking of getting a dog, it might be a cool idea to get one from a rescue. They are very grateful and they will thank you for the rest of their lives! Just for the record: it is not that I am ungrateful, I am really just entitled. That is ok right?
NOW SHE IS ALL REVVED UP MAKING SOME NOISES...SUPER FUNNY

CHUCK
Never worked a day in his life……

No comments:

Post a Comment