Tuesday, February 13, 2018

LOVE POEMS

Since it is the day of love, I thought I would share some of my most intimate poems with you. I don’t share these with just anyone, but on this special day you will receive this little gift from me. 

Roses are Red, Violets are blue, I am super naughty and proud of it too!

Love is like a flower blooming in the spring- Love is one of those feelings that makes you want to sing
Love is ham sitting in my dish – Making me so happy, it is my favorite wish
Ham is my favorite thing and my love for it is true – Don’t you try to steal it or I will surely bite you!

This is one of my favorites that I wrote for Lacey…
Wild thing you make my heart sing- you pee on everything….groovy  - Wild thing
Wild thing, I really don’t love you, and I know that for sure
Come on , stop peeing on my stuff!

I hope you enjoyed my little poems. I bet you didn’t even know I had that skill. I like to keep surprising you after all of these blogging years. Please don’t share these with anyone, cause I am a very private Chihuahua!

CHUCK
Poet and you didn’t even know it!
I AM WAITING FOR MY HEART SHAPED BOX OF HAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment