Friday, April 17, 2020

HIDING OUT

YOU CAN HARDLY SEE ME RIGHT?


Since I am in hiding, you might not be able to see this blog, but I am typing really quietly so that no one will know that I am here. Since my medical emergency last week, my Mom has been taking me to work with her. I know this is just so that she can keep an eye on me, but I am a little bit paranoid that someone is going to try to take my blood or do some other annoying test. I have decided to stay in my kennel as much as possible. My Mom set up a nice little bed for me, but it is too exposed and anyone could see me. Don't tell anyone where I am at. If you ever need that favor from me, I will cover for you too!

LOOK AT THAT NICE FLUFFY BED MY MOM MADE UP FOR ME....IT'S A TRAP!!!!

CHUCK
Just pretend you can't see him!



No comments:

Post a Comment