Friday, April 3, 2020

SCHEDULE CHANGES


DO I LOOK COMFORTABLE TO YOU? NO, I AM RESTLESS FROM BEING DISTURBED!!!!
It has been nice having my parents home a little bit more, but they are kind of noisy. Loud TV, loud cooking in the kitchen, loud comings and goings from the front door to the back door. How is a guy supposed to get any sleep? I am required to bark anytime there is a disturbance. This is a dog law that applies specifically to little dogs who have to sound fierce and annoying just to get our point across. I am not sure what point that is, but I do it anyway. It is a relief when my parents head out to go to work and I can resume my normal sleeping routine. As many people have changes in their schedules right now, please remember that your dogs have a routine and if you could please not disturb them, that would be the best. 

CHUCK
Shhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment