Friday, April 10, 2020

SPREADING THE LOVE

NOT MY BEST PHOTO- I COULDN'T EVEN POSE PROPERLY

I am writing this blog on my first day home from being in the ICU for the last 3 days. This was not my plan because I know I wasn’t supposed to leave my house, but I had a medical crisis and thank goodness the Animal ER Care was open and ready to take care of me. They were super nice and I hardly tried to bite them at all. (I wasn’t being my normal self) I was transferred to Internal Medicine the next morning and was lucky enough to get Dr. Hines to figure out what was wrong with me. I only got to have him for a day and then I got Dr. McReynolds (he is the one who gave me Circus Animal Crackers the last time we were together) and he has taken good care of me too. It is never fun to be sick, but it is good to have these super nice people to take care of you. I will have to be careful moving forward because there were some issues with my heart and I might have had a blood clot to my lungs. I am guessing that I can still spend lots of time under my blanket, but maybe no basketball games or cross- country skiing. I hope this won’t change my food plan, but if it does, there aren’t many things that I won’t eat so I should be good. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will try to keep you updated on my recovery, but I might be really busy sleeping.

CHUCK
Loving Everybody

OXYGEN MAKES YOU SLEEPY!

MY GIRLFRIEND TARAH- I LOVE HER!


No comments:

Post a Comment