Friday, March 8, 2013

I am the only Chihuahua in my world!!!


I saw this picture of my dear friend on his Facebook page and I'm speechless.....well I have this to say-

I thought that I was the only Chihuahua for Dr. Woodward. We have a relationship and an understanding. I bite his fingers and he gives me ham.  I thought this was an exclusive thing. I am a little disappointed as he is passing himself around to all of the Chihuahuas that he can find. He and I are going to have to have a little talk about loyalty and devotion. Though if he stops giving me ham, I cannot honor my commitments either.

Chuck
Hopelessly devoted to ham, I mean Tony!  








1 comment:

  1. Dear Chuck- I was shocked and surprised to read your comments. Surely you know that you are my only ham-chomping chihuahua buddy. Sara and Sadie needed my help, and I would not think that our special friendship should stand in the way of my lending help to any other chihuahuas (or other breed of dog or cat for that matter).
    Perhaps we can sit down and discuss this over a little ham and cheese this week? I find that most misunderstandings can be sorted out over ham and cheese. Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete