Friday, March 15, 2013

Where is Chuck?



Sometimes it is hard to find me. I could be running super fast out the dog door or hiding under my blanket. The key to hiding is to not come out when someone is calling you. This behavior increases the drama and lets me be super sneaky when I am doing something I am not supposed to be doing. For instance, I have found something cool on the floor. You know a piece of paper or plastic or part of a wicker basket. I can take my discovery to an undisclosed location and chew on it as long as I don’t get caught. Call me all you want, I am busy. However, if you open a food item, I may abandon my contraband for a chance to get something better. I will then flee from my hiding place and run to the begging position below your feet. This is a good spot. Though it is out in the open and everyone knows where I am, I have increased my chances of getting something tasty. Once I have used all my begging skills to get something and am left empty pawed, I will then return to my hiding place and pick up where I left off. I will come out when I am ready or when I have eaten whatever it is I am not supposed to have. This is a good game and one that I made up all by myself. Though it does require participation from others, it is still all about me.

Chuck
Hidden Treasure
   

No comments:

Post a Comment